Book Alone or Bring a Friend
Stay healthy with the natural preventive properties of Sunlighten’s patented heating technology, which aids in cell health, muscle recovery and overall immunity defense. Sunlighten infrared therapy stimulates the circulatory system, causing the heart to beat more vigorously and blood vessels to dilate, which help cleanse the circulatory system and more fully oxygenate the body’s cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin’s surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.
how often should I use it?
Most facilities that offer infrared sauna treatments recommend using the sauna three to four days per week. If you are healthy and tolerate the four days, you can use the sauna daily.
A Testimonial from The Betty Rocker
Why she chooses to use an Infrared Sauna, what she enjoys most, the benefits she gets from using it and why she chose a Sunlighten Sauna for her infrared Sauna.
- Better Sleep
- Weight Loss
- Relief from Sore Muscles
- Relief from Joint Pains such as Arthritis
- Clear and Tighter Skin
- Improved Circulation
- Help for people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Relax, read, meditate, listen to music, or visit with friends. Just don’t go to sleep. Here’s what you should know before you try our infrared sauna:
- Avoid using an infrared sauna if you’ve been drinking alcohol.
- If you feel ill or have a fever, it’s best to wait to use the sauna until you’re feeling better.
- Using an infrared sauna will cause you to sweat a lot, so you may feel lightheaded when you stand up. If this happens, make sure you get up slowly and sit down once you leave the sauna. Drink water immediately after finishing your session and wait for your body to cool down before doing anything else.
- In extreme cases, some people may experience overheating (heat stroke and heat exhaustion) or dehydration.
If you have any health conditions such as high blood pressure, heart problems, or are under medical care, get cleared by your doctor before your first session. Even though infrared saunas have been found to be fairly safe, you don’t want to take any chances when it comes to your health and safety.